he Foundation is a strong advocate for good and quality education in that we want to ensure that our young ones are given the education that not only pushes knowledge into their heads, but one that prepares and equips them to solve problems in their own lives, their communities and be able to help others. We envision an education whereby the individual is without fear, and uses the knowledge, skills, training and habits acquired to shape his life and that of society. We carry out this agenda through the following;
- We challenge and encourage government policies that concern education.
- We organize inter-school quiz competitions for schools.
- We set up FOGET school clubs for mentorship.
- We build and/or refurbish community libraries.
- Scholarships for brilliant but needy students, with attention on girls.